Please fill out the referral form completely. The form will be submitted to our front office staff and they will contact you with availability for a consultation. This referral form is NOT an appointment, This form is to verify primary care veterinarian, client, and patient information.
Here is what to expect:
- Initial Consultations with the veterinarian (The Ultrasound/Referring service will NOT be done during the initial visit).
- At the end of the initial consultation, you will then schedule your referring service with the front desk.
- The front desk will contact the clients 24 hrs prior to the appointment to confirm and to be given any special instructions for the day of the procedure.
- Expect the patient to spend a few hours here with us, A permission to treat form will need to be filled out prior to leaving the clinic to ensure we have permission to perform the services requested.
- Results for the referring services can take 48-72 hrs, We will reach out to the clients and primary care veterinarian with results.
Thank you for reaching out to Northeast Veterinary Clinic for your pet’s Specialized Service.